Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quick Weight Loss

So!!! I went to a Quick Weight Loss center today- it was a little nerve racking- but I pray in the end will be totally worth it! Since I last posted I've been drinking a TON of water and have been trying to stay away from sodas and other sugar drinks.
Today they weighed me, measured me, and did a consultation of the over all plan.
Basically, I have a goal of 100lbs by the first week of October. I go to the clinic 2-3 times per week until i meet my goal, and THEN for another 52 weeks I do what is called maintenance- basically I check in ever week- weigh in and talk about what to do to keep the weigh off. Personally- this sounds like an AWESOME support group to lose the weight!
For the next 3 days I am on what is called a Pre-diet. What it's going to do is get my bodies chemicals in order.
Basic meal plan for the next 3 days:
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs
Snack: 1/2 orange
Lunch: as much steamed veggies and protein I desire (grilled chicken breast, salmon etc.)
Snack : 1/2 orange
Dinner: same as lunch

I also have a protein bar and shake I much incorporate each day- they are nothing but pure protein and is suppose to be rather tasty(we'll see about that!)

Then on Saturday I start the full diet. Now... I don't know exactly what all this part consists of. I go in on Thursday at 10:30 for a 30 minute nutrition class that will tell me everything I need to know for the next step!

Start Weight: 278
Goal weight: 178
Pounds left to lose: 100


I can do it!!!
 

http://www.qwlc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment