So clearly I am not getting off to a good start on this blogging thing! Last week was not the best week ever.. that's for sure. I apparently blew my motherboard on my laptop so I've been without the world wide web for over a week....aside from what I do on my iphone.
Well I have a new laptop now, it's an Acer...I've never used this brand before... so far I think I like it ^.^
Now on to the main point of this blog.... my weight loss journey!
Ok to summarize the past week +1 day:
Wednesday- Friday: Pre diet (to get bodies chemicals in order)**** by Thursday I had lost 2lbs!
Saturday: Official start to the Quick Weight Loss Diet **** By Monday I had lost another 3.5lbs!
So in this short week I have lost 5.5lbs ^.^!!!!
I've completely cut out all beverages except for water and 1 8oz glass of skim milk a day. I've been taking a gallon of water with me just about everywhere I go! Thank the Lord for this warm weather we are having because water is exactly what I've been craving.
Now according to the weight loss plan I am allowed to have diet sodas periodically- but the thing is I KNOW one diet Dr. Pepper is not going to be enough for a day... knowing me I'd think its ok to have a diet soda with every meal... So I've taken it upon myself to just cut that temptation out completely.
This diet basically wants you eating all day long... Now, I know I'm a big girl and all, but I'm having some trouble eating everything I'm suppose to. The counselor I saw the last two times said if I don't eat all that I'm suppose to be eating, then the weight wont come off as fast. She's not the nicest lady ever... but I suppose her purpose isn't to baby me and make things all pretty- her job is to get me focused and realize this is happening now, and I need to do what is asked of me by this plan... after all, I did pay for it! So I suppose I can't be too afraid of her- if she's going to be the one to push me to do the best I can, then I shouldn't complain!
Anywho! I'm about to make out my meal plan for the next two weeks (it's pay day! ) so I can go grocery shopping tomorrow and get everything I need. I think if i have each meal planned out, I wont have such a problem opening my big mouth and eating what I'm suppose to eat!
Start Weight: 278
Goal Weight: 178
Goal Weight: 178
Current Weight: 272.5
Pounds left to lose: 95.5
No comments:
Post a Comment